Friday, October 23, 2009

Causes Bowel Infection

Finally this week came the fabric I bought! They are all so beautiful! mostly because they are the softer colors you used and use new things is always welcome. Andrea also went yesterday to buy Telitas month and took the opportunity to have a small frame, a pair of tiny lace to finish things and zippers to match the new fabrics.
These are the little things I've done:
A small estuchito. Not the model I wanted at first, even I have to practice a lot, but at least if eventually folds leaving as I thought, medium prints geométricos are perfect for the pleats, is a technique Sencillito but it makes the most savory tidbits.

This purse is the jewel in the crown, hahaha. is the most complicated I've done so far. Has a pair of lace appliques I bought a little pocket inside, padded inner lining (no longer leaves me fray or me =)), the zipper does not get stuck, and I used to use an embroidered bunny I used to test the frame. Letters are not well understood, I have to make them bigger, but just in case, put 'Momo', who will be the name of my brand.

And all this room

0 comments:

Post a Comment