Thursday, February 4, 2010

Thing 1 And Thing 2 Digital Party Invitations

I'm getting very nervous. Those of digital printing are taking it very quietly in spite of my calls. I hope tomorrow, when talking to the girl everything will design a little more shot, because I see the fabrics I sent the day 26.

Exposure of Fashion Design course I just finished with La Casita de Wendy, is 26 February. Since I have the prototype of the first dress for correction, and the second one I start on Monday. In this way, do not forget my fabrics arrived, I reckon that would need a whole day to cut and sew, bearing the fact pattern is not difficult, just working and tested. But buf, I'm the one that was released to be printed in Barcelona, and moreover thank goodness, because the girls and

0 comments:

Post a Comment