Thursday, March 25, 2010

How Can You Tell Ringworm Is Healing screamsout @ 2010-03-25T12: 47:00

Thousands of pardons by the total lack of news! I am replacing
Etsy shop, preparing the catalog of clothing, and website, livejournal not really like for these things
By the way, be renamed Momoiro momo, which means in Japanese 'pink' or peach color more or less ^ ^ my friend
also clear that the photograph will also be in the catalog, has a group of which I have ordered the merchandising! Hare together with my friend Andrea, bags, shirts and patches screenprinted by hand. We will notify
soon with the new direction of blog or site, stay tuned I've done a lot of stuff!


clear group! Http://www.myspace.com/shortfinmakoshark have the most beautiful songs of the historic

0 comments:

Post a Comment