Sunday, April 25, 2010

Kates Playground Accounts Banana Muffins!

Today I spent a cocinaaaar ~ XD I'm usually not very good in the kitchen except the recipes that allow me to survive for days XDDD
But this recipe barsee Brand [info] gun_dream , I was Tinca.
I decided to try and here they are!




Here, 4 that morning to take the test wolf XD Do not laugh at my tray of heart ¬ ¬ I gave it my dad in the summer (The sold in the country's leading valentine)



Preparing MIXtypical of the cake, sugar and butter XD (I gave straw continue to edit the photos)
If you see the laptop behind is because while watching Dexter XD mixed



With the rest of the ingredients. Obviously the mixture given to more than just 4 Muffins ~ only the others ate in the eleven =)



There all mezcladito. I loved it with bananas in fact, gives a delicious taste!

A

molds! I have only these 4 to make cupcakes. Pal rest of the mixture used one big.
These molds must be my age. They were my mom, and makes m & aacute, s 6-7 years that were not used =)



ramekins filled D:! Were pa XD picture after I got them mixed up as =) (Although I went nomas as much and had to remove it with a knife XD)


Well, finally left as the first photo =)

Marce, THANKS! Jajajaj , sapeaba your recipe all the time = D helped me and were riquiiiisimooos

~ ~ ~ That's all TV Malva XDDDD! Dark

Malvina from the Hell!

= D Ps: Would you like a wolf morning =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment