Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Bushnell Mp Magnifier

Hi everybody! I've been kind of busy lately, but I'm still alive ... (I hope) :P

Well, our little trip to Andalusia was just amazing! If it wasn't that HOT, I'd love to buy a house in Cordoba and live there. There're so many things to tell, but I don't have much time right now; I've to study for a couple of days now and I can't upload anything because I should check the 2.500 photos we took and resize at least 40 of them more or less.
Life is beautiful when you can do everything in a properly relaxed way, this is why I'm enjoying my stay in Spain so much this year. My room is greatly arranged too: furniture and books found their place again and I finally have a new desk (160 x 75 cm and 200 x 50 cm); it's just huge!!! BTW, I'll post some photos about that as well.

Enough talking ... Just Have A short preview of Our vacation. : D
Granada (Alhambra)


Yes, that's my mother!


Cordoba (Madinat Al-Zahra)


Of course ... that's me!


Sevilla (Giralda) ... mom and dad

Torre del Oro



I miss you all guys, I hope to chat with you again as soon as possible.
Veryon Take care! Have a nice summer! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment